Investments and Portfolio
Having started its operation in the early 2000’s Defence Unlimited, is the Holdings’ most notorious investment and operated on a global scale in the Security, Defence and Military sector with services ranging from brokerage, to negotiation, training, to the sale of military and defence equipment. The Company boasts an excellent reputation and as its CEO Edward Banayoti, has ensured and sealed excellent relations with both private and public sectors.
Real Estate is also an integral part of the Holdings’ portfolio, with investments in development and management of immovable property spread over three continents.
The investments of the group as carried out by one of the holding’s fully owned subsidiary, Banayoti Capital Limited. The group’s assets are managed through Banayoti Asset Management Limited, which also invests on the company’s own account.
- Jerry Lewis: US comedian dies aged 91 in Las VegasOne of Hollywood's most successful comedians has died at his home in Las Vegas.
- US Navy ship collides with oil tanker off SingaporeTen sailors are missing and five hurt after the warship hit an oil tanker off Singapore's coast.
- US-South Korea set for divisive military drillsPyongyang has already lashed out at the annual drills, saying they were "adding fuel to the fire".
- The village in Nepal cut off by floodsAid agencies are warning of a humanitarian crisis following recent flooding.
- 'My body battleground'The brutality of online attacks on some Muslim women in Malaysia have led to calls for changes in law.