Investments and Portfolio
Having started its operation in the early 2000’s Defence Unlimited, is the Holdings’ most notorious investment and operated on a global scale in the Security, Defence and Military sector with services ranging from brokerage, to negotiation, training, to the sale of military and defence equipment. The Company boasts an excellent reputation and as its CEO Edward Banayoti, has ensured and sealed excellent relations with both private and public sectors.
Real Estate is also an integral part of the Holdings’ portfolio, with investments in development and management of immovable property spread over three continents.
The investments of the group as carried out by one of the holding’s fully owned subsidiary, Banayoti Capital Limited. The group’s assets are managed through Banayoti Asset Management Limited, which also invests on the company’s own account.
- 22m to lose health cover in Senate billSome 22 million Americans could lose insurance under Senate bill to replace Obamacare, congressional report says
- Trump travel ban injunction partly lifted by top US courtThe US Supreme Court partly implements the travel and refugee bans pending a full review in October.
- US senator to block arms sales to Gulf over Qatar crisisInfluential Republican Bob Corker wants to see a "path forward" to resolving the crisis in the Gulf.
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocksThe cladding was used on Grenfell Tower, where at least 79 are feared to have died in a fire.
- Canada nurse Elizabeth Wettlaufer jailed for life for murdersA former Ontario nurse is sentenced to life in prison for killing eight elderly people in her care.