Dr Dave Richards
Dr Dave Richards helps enterprises achieve their full potential for all kinds of innovation – including new product development, technology applications, business improvement, customer engagement, and open innovation. His approach is to improve strategic focus, customer centricity, team motivation and cohesion, and innovation leadership capabilities. He has a highly successful track record of driving growth of market share, profitability, valuations, and organizational capacity for value creation. He directly lead the creation of $ Billions of shareholder value as a globally responsible senior executive with Nortel Networks and Oracle Corporation, playing a key role in commercializing the early internet. He is a globally recognized innovation thought-and-practice leader, author, speaker, entrepreneur, and co-founder of the MIT Innovation Lab. According to Roger Lacey, former Chief Strategy Officer of 3M, Dave’s highly acclaimed book, The Seven Sins of Innovation: A Strategic Model for Entrepreneurship, “elevates the thinking on this crucial subject to the highest level”. Dave is a ‘Canadian-American Brit’, working globally, and living primarily in Buckinghamshire, UK with his wife and youngest children.
- 22m to lose health cover in Senate billSome 22 million Americans could lose insurance under Senate bill to replace Obamacare, congressional report says
- Trump travel ban injunction partly lifted by top US courtThe US Supreme Court partly implements the travel and refugee bans pending a full review in October.
- US senator to block arms sales to Gulf over Qatar crisisInfluential Republican Bob Corker wants to see a "path forward" to resolving the crisis in the Gulf.
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocksThe cladding was used on Grenfell Tower, where at least 79 are feared to have died in a fire.
- Canada nurse Elizabeth Wettlaufer jailed for life for murdersA former Ontario nurse is sentenced to life in prison for killing eight elderly people in her care.