Board of Advisors
The Board of Directors of Banayoti Holdings Limited has created a Board of Advisors, to which the Board of Directors appoints members from time to time. The Advisory Board members are industry experts, thought leaders and have global expertise in their specific field. They work together to ensure that all leaders whether country, performance or industry have the required guidance in order to ensure a coherent and stable progress. The role of this Board is essential for the Group in order to keep all affairs streamlined.
The Chairperson of the Board of Advisors is Ambassador Prof. Dr. Istvan Gyarmati, who has extensive experience in military science, he is multi-lingual and the President of the ICDT. Other members of the Board of advisors include Tahir Shafiq, MBA, P.Eng., FEC and Dr. Dave Richards
- Liu Xiaobo: China frees jailed dissident after cancer diagnosisChina's Nobel laureate Liu Xiaobo is released after being diagnosed with terminal liver cancer.
- Battle for Mosul: Iraq forces repel IS counter-attackThe group deploys suicide bombers in different parts of the city, but their counter-attack is short-lived.
- Trump breaks White House Eid dinner traditionThe White House breaks an almost 20-year tradition, failing to host a dinner marking the end of Ramadan
- Retired UK ambulances saving lives in SyriaVolunteers from the 'Unity Convoy' have delivered 100 ambulances to the devastated country.
- Takata: Airbag-maker files for bankruptcyJapanese firm faces billions of dollars of liabilities linked to the biggest ever automotive recall.