Board of Advisors
The Board of Directors of Banayoti Holdings Limited has created a Board of Advisors, to which the Board of Directors appoints members from time to time. The Advisory Board members are industry experts, thought leaders and have global expertise in their specific field. They work together to ensure that all leaders whether country, performance or industry have the required guidance in order to ensure a coherent and stable progress. The role of this Board is essential for the Group in order to keep all affairs streamlined.
The Chairperson of the Board of Advisors is Ambassador Prof. Dr. Istvan Gyarmati, who has extensive experience in military science, he is multi-lingual and the President of the ICDT. Other members of the Board of advisors include Tahir Shafiq, MBA, P.Eng., FEC and Dr. Dave Richards
- Jerry Lewis: US comedian dies aged 91 in Las VegasOne of Hollywood's most successful comedians has died at his home in Las Vegas.
- US Navy ship collides with oil tanker off SingaporeTen sailors are missing and five hurt after the warship hit an oil tanker off Singapore's coast.
- US-South Korea set for divisive military drillsPyongyang has already lashed out at the annual drills, saying they were "adding fuel to the fire".
- The village in Nepal cut off by floodsAid agencies are warning of a humanitarian crisis following recent flooding.
- 'My body battleground'The brutality of online attacks on some Muslim women in Malaysia have led to calls for changes in law.