Board of Directors
The chairman of the Board of Directors is Edward Sawiris Banayoti, who is the only executive director of the group and responsible for the Group’s investment strategy, performance and vision.
Board of Advisors
The Board of Directors of Banayoti Holdings Limited has created a Board of Advisors, to which the Board of Directors appoints members from time to time. The Advisory Board members are industry experts, thought leaders and have global expertise in their specific field. They work together to ensure that all leaders whether country, performance or industry have the required guidance in order to ensure a coherent and stable progress. The role of this Board is essential for the Group in order to keep all affairs streamlined.
The Chairperson of the Board of Advisors is Ambassador Prof. Dr. Istvan Gyarmati, who has extensive experience in military science, he is multi-lingual and the President of the ICDT. Other members of the Board of advisors include Tahir Shafiq, MBA, P.Eng., FEC and Dr. Dave Richards.
- 22m to lose health cover in Senate billSome 22 million Americans could lose insurance under Senate bill to replace Obamacare, congressional report says
- Trump travel ban injunction partly lifted by top US courtThe US Supreme Court partly implements the travel and refugee bans pending a full review in October.
- US senator to block arms sales to Gulf over Qatar crisisInfluential Republican Bob Corker wants to see a "path forward" to resolving the crisis in the Gulf.
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocksThe cladding was used on Grenfell Tower, where at least 79 are feared to have died in a fire.
- Canada nurse Elizabeth Wettlaufer jailed for life for murdersA former Ontario nurse is sentenced to life in prison for killing eight elderly people in her care.